Young people from all around the World march into the grassed field at Nord Energi Arena, when we mark the official opening of the Dana Cup. It is a grand tradition that the participants look forward to.
The parade begins at the field 18 at HI and moves through the city streets. A marching band leads the thousands of young people to the opening where they will experience the atmosphere that will be felt during the whole week.
At the stadium the Mayor of Hjørring will open the tournament. When everyone has arrived to the stadium, the Mayor will give his opening speech. Before this a warm up music band will entertain those who are not taking part in the parade.
A concert with one of Denmark´s hottest bands will round off the opening ceremony.
The opening ceremony for the Dana Cup
- 18.30 Nord Energi Arena - entertainment with DJ Morten Hampenberg
- 18.45 Field 18 at HI - teams meet for the parade
- 19.05 Nord Energi Arena - entertainment with Copenhagen Drummers
- 19.30 Field 18 at HI - parade starts
- 19.30 Nord Energi Arena - entertainment with DJ Morten Hampenberg
- 20.00 Nord Energi Arena - parachuters land on the field
- 20.10 Nord Energi Arena - the parade arrives
- 20.40 Nord Energi Arena - opening speech by the Mayor, Arne Boelt and Daniel Agger with the raising of the flags
- 21.00 Nord Energi Arena - DJ Ida Marie
- 21.20 The opening ceremony is over