The World comes to Hjørring
Dana Cup is an amazing sporting event with an international format that transforms Hjørring to an international hot spot with a fantastic atmosphere in the month of July.
- Denmark's largest sporting event
- The World's third largest youth soccer tournament
- Sportsmanship on the field as teams fight for the medals and trophies
- Social experience in a safe environment and a beautiful region
- International pulse with events, rides and concerts
Dana Cup offers partners a very special opportunity to be seen in a positive context and a very unique international environment.
- 1.000 teams from 45 nations
- 20.000 players and 10.000 leaders and parents
- More than 2.700 games are played on 65 playing fields, over 5 days
- Strong organisation and 3.000 volunteers stand behind the Dana Cup
Dana Cup Hjørring generates a tourist revenue of EUR 24.189.189. (Source: Epinion)
Connect with 20.000 boys and girls between 10 and 19 years of age, over 5 days, plus 10.000 adults - trainers, leaders and parents.
The Dana Cup Event Area
The Dana Cup event area is located in the middle of the Dana Cup center area, next to the Dana Cup headquarters, dining halls etc.
The event area includes exhibitions and stands from our partners, where they organize fun activities, competitions and much more during the week.
You will also find the Dana Cup Bazaar - International Dining Street, with tastes from all around the world.
It is the meeting place for all of our participants, trainers, leaders, parents and supporters - the pulsating hub of the tournament, a place where friendships and connections are made.
If you would like to book a booth at our Dana Cup Event Area or Dana Cup Bazaar, feel free to contact us today.
- The Dana Cup Event Area is open Monday to Friday
- Standard booths are 3 x 3 meters, with a possibility for 3 x 6 or 3 x 9